- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Golden Valley and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 952-649-5580, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Golden Valley
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Golden Valley including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 952-649-5580.
A Few Things To Take Into Account While Looking For A Roll-off Container
If you are thinking of renting a dumpster but are uncertain about what it should be used for these pointers ought to help out. Renting a canister is an excellent way to get rid a big quantities of junk that can’t be disposed of through your weekly waste removal service. In the event you’re doing some spring cleaning at your home or business, completing a remodeling or home renovation a rental container can make the job go easily. However, it is usually great idea to contact the Golden Valley municipal office before having a canister dropped off. Why? Because you may have to get a permit to put the roll off dumpster on the road, or even near a home.
The following tips should really be handy if you’re looking at renting a roll-off container.
1. Never put these objects in a roll-off container without checking with your rental provider first:
- Stoves, fridges, freezers
- Any motor oil or paint containers
- Antifreeze or gasoline
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste
2. Be sure you get the correct size canister for your project.
3. Don’t ever put anything alongside, behind, or on top of the container.
4. Place the unit in an simple to access place.
5. Try not to overfill the container. This means taking note of the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the area all around the canister tidy to prevent attracting rats.
Determining the Best Dumpster Size
Deciding on the right size roll off container to handle your unique project or job site is commonly a frustrating process. Which is why we have provided a small guide that should provide a general indication of the size of container will best suit your job.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovating (small)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Cellar, garage, loft clean out
- Carpeting or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any major add-ons to a house
- Construction of a new house
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacement (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacing (big home)
- Demolition debris, garbage, cardboard
- Large home construction or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or house roof tear off
As with any guidelines, you will need to use your best judgment. But should you have any doubts or are still uncertain about the right size container to suit your job contact us and we will help determine what best fits your demands.
Determining Roll Off Dumpster Quotes in Golden Valley
Dumpster rental prices vary considerably from city to city and state to state. For example, rates in one city could be $265 for a 10-yard container with the cost covering as high as 2000 pounds of waste material and $50 for every ton of extra weight. While in different city, the price for the same size unit could possibly be $215, for as much as 6000 lbs of rubbish and $27 per ton of additional weight. The best method of getting precise costs in your city and for the kind of debris you would like to dispose of is by contacting one of Minnesota’s local roll off dumpster rental companies to request a quote.
There are a number of variables that can impact your cost, including:
Size of the Container
Normally, the bigger the canister, the higher the cost. Heavier canisters tend to be a good deal more expensive to haul and dump as compared to smaller dumpsters and that’s reflected in your cost.
Landfills normally will charge by the ton and that expense will get passed on to the person renting the container. The landfill fees in one city might be anywhere between 3 and 4 times the cost in a different municipality, which substantially influences price.
Sort of Debris
Heavy waste like construction waste or roofing shingles will be more costly to dump than lighter basic residential waste. If the construction rubbish or shingles may be recycled locally, then that kind of waste might actually be less expensive than basic residential rubbish. Generally, the price to dump at a recycling station is significantly less compared to the price associated with dumping in a landfill.
Gasoline costs and also the location of the place where the debris container is going to be delivered influence rental prices as well. If the location is far away from a recycling center or landfill, then the transport cost will likely be higher.