- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Wichita and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 316-847-6090, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Wichita
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Wichita including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 316-847-6090.
Here Is Some Tips That Should Make Choosing A Dumpster A Little Easier
In case you are thinking about renting a roll-off dumpster but are uncertain about what it can be used for the following advice ought to help you. Renting a canister is a good option to get rid a big amounts of debris that can’t be thrown away through your weekly waste removal company. In the event you’ll be doing some spring cleaning at your house or company, completing a remodeling or home renovation a rental container will make the job go easily. However, it is usually good idea to contact the Wichita municipal office prior to having a canister delivered. Why? Because you may have to get a permit to place the roll-off dumpster on the street, or even near a building.
The following hints ought to be helpful if you’re looking at getting a waste removal canister.
1. Do not put the following objects into a roll off canister without checking with your rental company beforehand:
- Ovens, refrigerators, freezers
- Any oil or paint cans
- Antifreeze or gas
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste
2. Be sure you get the correct size canister for your job.
3. Never put anything close to, behind, or on the container.
4. Put the unit in an easy to gain access to location.
5. Try not to overfill the canister. This means paying attention to the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the space around the unit clean to prevent attracting rats.
Selecting Between Possible Dumpster Sizes
Deciding on the right size roll-off canister for your unique project or job site is frequently a frustrating thing to do. That’s the reason why we have provided a small guide that should provide a basic idea of how big of a container should best suit your job.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovating (smallish)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Basement, garage, attic clean out
- Carpet or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any major additions to your house
- Construction of a new house
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacing (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacement (big house)
- Demolition debris, trash, cardboard
- Big home construction or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or home siding tear off
As with any guidelines, you will need to use your best judgment. But if you have any questions or are still unsure when it comes to the correct size container for the task give us a call and we could help figure out what best fits your needs.
Factors Impacting Canister Prices in Wichita
If you’re considering getting a canister and want to know about costs in Wichita you will want to compare prices offered by different rental companies.
Nonetheless, when you make comparisons, you need to ensure that you are comparing apples to apples. To do so, you will need to have a idea about how rental costs are calculated. Here are the main variables that can determine your cost:
Your city will have an impact on the price. Prices in the biggest Kansas cities are typically higher than those in smaller cities.
2. Distance from drop off and disposal area
When the rental company must travel a long distance to where you’d like the unit put, or to the place that the waste is going to be dumped, you ought to expect higher rates than another person who is nearer.
3. Size as well as capacity
Canister sizes are stated in cubic yards. The greater the yardage, the further you’ll have to pay. Containers with the identical yardage may have different capacities, based upon the height of the sides. More capacity is more expensive.
4. Disposal prices
The rental company needs to dispose of the debris you put into the trash container, and costs for doing that may differ. The type of rubbish may also affect the rental price.