- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Philadelphia and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 215-437-0442, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Philadelphia
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Philadelphia including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 215-437-0442.
Here’s Some Suggestions That Should Make Choosing A Dumpster A Bit Easier
If you’re thinking of renting a roll-off dumpster but are unsure about what exactly it should be used for the following pointers ought to help you. Renting a canister is an excellent way to get rid a big amounts of debris that can’t be thrown away through your regular waste removal service. In the event you’re doing a little spring cleaning at your home or company, doing a remodeling or home renovation a rental canister can make the project go easily. But, it is always good idea to contact the Philadelphia municipal office before getting a canister dropped off. What for? Because you might have to get a permit to put the roll-off dumpster in the street, or even near a building.
These tips should be helpful if you are planning on getting a roll-off canister.
1. Never throw the following items into a roll off container without talking to your rental business beforehand:
- Stoves, refrigerators, freezers
- Bed Mattresses
- Any engine oil or paint containers
- Antifreeze or fuel
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste
2. Be sure you get the appropriate size canister for your job.
3. Don’t ever put anything alongside, behind, or on the canister.
4. Set the unit in an easy to gain access to place.
5. Do not overfill the canister. This means taking note of the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the area all around the container clean to prevent attracting vermin.
Deciding Between The Available Roll-off Container Sizes
Choosing the right size roll-off canister to handle your particular task or job site is often a tricky thing to do. That’s the reason why we’ve created a small tutorial that ought to provide a basic indication of the size of container should correctly fit your project.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations (smallish)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Cellar, garage, loft clean out
- Carpeting or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any large improvements to a house
- Building of a new house
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacing (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacing (large home)
- Demolition debris, waste, cardboard
- Big house building or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or house roof tear off
As with any guidelines, you will need to use your best judgment. But should you have any questions or are still uncertain concerning the correct size canister for your job contact us and we could help determine what best fits your requirements.
The Way Container Costs in Philadelphia are Determined
Rental rates in Philadelphia are impacted by a broad array of things. While the majority of businesses commonly provide free quotes, it is recommended for you to get how rental rates are likely to be figured out. The following are some of the primary things impacting prices.
Size of the Rental Canister
Clearly, bigger containers can carry more volume and weight of waste. Transporting and dumping big canisters also need to have more work. That is why, renting larger canisters is pricier than renting smaller units.
Some cities and states charge a lot more than others for dumping waste at trash dumps located within their district. The dumping charge that one municipality charges might be way more than another municipality charges. This fee is usually taken into account when calculating roll-off container rental prices. Most Pennsylvania canister providers include this cost in costs they quote.
Price of Transport
Transportation costs vary with travel time, if you are located far away from a recycling center or garbage dump, you ought to expect your price quotes to be more expensive as compared to somebody who is located closer the place that the canister ultimately will be dumped.
Type of Waste Material
General residential waste material is quite a bit lighter than construction waste. That is why, it will cost you more for the disposal of construction waste. But, the opposite might be true if the construction waste is recyclable, since it costs less to dispose of recyclable materials at a recycling facility when compared to a land fill.
When renting a roll-off container, you should know that the size of the unit, kind of waste, travel time from the dumping location and landfill charges in their city will impact rental costs.