- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Opa Locka and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 305-508-4158, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Opa Locka
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Opa Locka including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 305-508-4158.
Here Is Some Advice That Should Make Getting A Dumpster A Bit Easier
If you’re thinking about renting a dumpster but are unsure about what exactly it can be used for these pointers should help you. Renting a canister is a good way to remove a large quantities of debris that can not be disposed of through your weekly waste removal company. If you’ll be doing some spring cleaning at your home or company, doing a remodeling or home renovation a rental container can make the job go smoothly. However, it is generally great idea to contact the Opa Locka municipal office prior to getting a canister dropped off. What for? Because you may need to get a permit to place the dumpster in the road, or even near a residence.
These suggestions might be helpful if you are thinking about renting a roll off container.
1. Do not put these objects in a roll-off container without consulting your rental company beforehand:
- Stoves, fridges, freezers
- Any oil or paint containers
- Antifreeze or fuel
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste
2. Make sure to get the appropriate size canister for your job.
3. Never place anything close to, behind, or on top of the canister.
4. Put the unit in an easy to gain access to place.
5. Do not overfill the container. This would mean paying attention to the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the area around the container tidy to avoid attracting pests.
Precisely What Debris Container Size Do You Really Require
Deciding on the right size roll off canister to handle your unique project or job site is commonly a hard thing to do. Which is why we have created a simple tutorial designed to provide a quick indication of the size of container should correctly fit your project.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovating (smallish)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Cellar, garage, attic clean out
- Carpet or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any large additions to a home
- Building of a new home
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacing (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacing (big home)
- Demolition debris, trash, cardboard
- Large home building or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or house siding tear off
As with any guidelines, you will need to use your best judgment. However, if you have any questions or are still uncertain concerning the proper size container to use in your task contact us and we may be able to help figure out what best meets your demands.
Understanding Container Pricing in Opa Locka
Dumpster rental costs vary considerably from city to city and state to state. For example, prices in one city could be $265 for a 10-yard canister with the price covering as high as 2000 lbs of rubbish and $50 for every ton of additional weight. While in different city, the fee for the exact same size unit could very well be $215, for up to 6000 lbs of rubbish and $27 per ton of additional weight. The most practical method of receiving precise prices for your city and for the kind of debris you would like to dispose of is by simply contacting a Florida’s local roll-off dumpster rental operators to ask for an estimate.
There are a number of factors which influence your cost, including:
Size of the Canister
Normally, the bigger the container, the higher the cost. Heavier canisters will be more costly to haul and dump in comparison to smaller dumpsters and that’s reflected in your cost.
Landfills normally will charge by the ton and that cost will be passed on to the person booking the trash container. The landfill fees in one city might be between 3 and 4 times the cost in a different city, which substantially influences rates.
Sort of Waste Material
Heavy waste like construction waste or roofing shingles will be more expensive to dump than lighter general every day waste. If the construction waste material or shingles can be recycled locally, then that kind of rubbish may actually be cheaper than general residential rubbish. Usually, the price to dump in a recycling station is significantly less than the cost associated with dumping in a landfill.
Gas costs and also the location of the destination where the roll-off container will be dropped off influence rental costs as well. When the location is far from a recycling center or landfill, then the transport expense will be higher.