- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Jefferson City and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 865-320-9848, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Jefferson City
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Jefferson City including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 865-320-9848.
Answers To Questions We Get Regularly When It Comes To Renting A Roll Off Dumpster
If you’re thinking about renting a roll-off dumpster but are unsure about what exactly it can be used for the following suggestions should be of assistance. Renting a container is a great option to remove a substantial amounts of clutter that can not be discarded through your regular waste removal company. In the event you’re doing a little spring cleaning at your house or company, doing a remodeling or home renovation a rental container can make the job go easily. However, it is always good idea to make contact with the Jefferson City municipal offices prior to having a canister dropped off. Why? Because you may need to have a permit to put the roll-off container in the road, or even near a residence.
These suggestions might be handy if you’re thinking about renting a roll-off canister.
1. Never throw these objects in a roll-off container without checking with your rental business first:
- Stoves, refrigerators, deep freezers
- Any engine oil or paint containers
- Antifreeze or gasoline
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste products
2. Make sure you get the correct size container for your job.
3. Never place anything alongside, behind, or on top of the canister.
4. Set the unit in an easy to access place.
5. Try not to overfill the canister. This means paying attention to the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the space close to the unit tidy to prevent attracting vermin.
Determining the Best Container Size
Choosing the correct size roll off container for your specific task or job site is often a tricky process. That’s how come we’ve provided a small guide that should give you a general sense of the size of container should best suit your job.
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling (smallish)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Cellar, garage, attic clean out
- Carpet or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any major add-ons to a home
- Construction of a new home
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacement (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacement (large home)
- Demolition debris, waste, cardboard
- Big house building or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or house siding tear off
As with any guidelines, you need to use your best judgment. But should you have any doubts or are still uncertain about the right size bin to use in your task give us a call and we will help figure out what best fits your requirements.
Factors Having An Effect On Canister Pricing in Jefferson City
Homeowners, construction contractors and commercial enterprises ought to understand the things influencing canister costs in TN. Since rental fees vary from one person to the next. Below are some of the variables that will be used to provide your price quotes.
Nature of Waste
There are various kinds of debris that needs to be thrown away. Houses generate different kinds of waste from what construction contractors and fabricating firms make. Normally, homeowners pay much less than building businesses. If the waste products are heavy and bulky, higher rates will likely be quoted by the waste disposal company. Most firms also bill lower rental rates if renters create recyclable waste. This is because recycling firms typically charge lower waste disposal rates compared to landfills.
Clearly, larger containers carry more waste material, so they will cost more to get. On the other hand, smaller containers are more affordable to rent because they can be hauled to the garbage dump easily compared to larger units.
Some landfills charge more as opposed to others for similar waste disposal. These rates usually differ from state to state as well as from city to city. Depending on the fees incurred by the garbage dump closest to your location your costs could be higher or lower.
Distance from Landfill
Hauling expenses incurred by the canister provider are usually transferred to the renter. Renters that are located far away from the garbage dump or recycling transfer stations usually pay higher rates versus those people who are closer.
While there may be others, these are a few of the most significant variables having an effect on costs.