- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Dallas and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 770-545-6499, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Dallas
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Dallas including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 770-545-6499.
Below Are A Few Helpful Tips For Getting A Roll-off Container
If you are thinking about renting a roll off dumpster but are uncertain about what it should be used for these suggestions should help out. Renting a container is a good option to remove a big quantities of junk that can’t be discarded by your weekly waste removal service. If you’re doing a little spring cleaning at your house or business, doing a remodeling or home renovation a rental container will make the job go easily. But, it is generally good idea to make contact with the Dallas city offices before getting a canister dropped off. What for? Because you may have to have a permit to place the roll-off dumpster on the road, as well as near a building.
The following tips should be helpful if you are considering renting a waste removal container.
1. Do not put these objects in a roll off canister without checking with your rental business first:
- Ovens, fridges, freezers
- Bed Mattresses
- Any motor oil or paint cans
- Antifreeze or gasoline
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste products
2. Make sure to get the proper size container for your job.
3. You should never put anything alongside, behind, or on the canister.
4. Set the unit in a easy to access location.
5. Never overfill the container. This would mean paying attention to the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the area close to the unit clean to avoid attracting mice.
Deciding Between The Available Dumpster Sizes
The local dumpster service providers typically offer several sizes to match your requirements. Roll-off bins are measured in cubic yards. Typically, the sizes available variety between 10 and 40 yards. Below are details of different sizes:
A 10-yard container has the total capacity to store ten cubic yards of waste. There’s no perfect approach to selecting the best size, but an idea of how this size may be used is summarized below.
A 10-yarder is fantastic for:
- 250 square feet deck removal
- Garage or basement clean out debris
- Bathroom or small kitchen renovating job
- 1500 square feet of single layer roof shingles
A 20-yard container provides the ability to accommodate 20 cubic yards of waste, which is approximately 10 pickup loads of waste. Making this the most used size due to its price, total capacity and small footprint.
A 20-yarder is great for:
- Between 2500 and 3000 square feet of single layer roofing shingle debris
- Debris from garage, cellar or attic clean-up
- Between 300 and 400 square feet of deck debris
- Carpeting and flooring removal from a bigger home
A 30-yard roll off has the capacity to hold 30 cubic yards of waste material. The 30-yard canister should be perfect for commercial cleaning jobs and complete residential clean outs.
A 30-yarder is also ideal for:
- Garage demolition
- New home building
- Major house add-on
- Total siding or window replacement for a small to medium sized house.
A 40-yard canister provides the total capacity to accommodate forty cubic yards of waste material. This unit is an excellent solution for big residential jobs, industrial uses and commercial cleanups.
A 40-yarder can be well suited for:
- Clean out of office or commercial building
- Commercial roof tear off
- Siding or window replacement for a bigger home
- Large amounts of demolition debris, cardboard, paper or rubbish
- Big home improvements or new construction of a large home
Choosing the right size roll-off container is definitely not an exact science; however, you should call up a local area roll off company and request help in selecting the right size for your particular project.
How Costs for Getting a Trash Container in Dallas Really are Figured Out
Dumpster rental companies furnish empty containers to the location you ask, once you have loaded the container with debris they’ll haul it to a dump site or recycling plant. The price for renting a roll-off container is dependent upon the container size requested, the weight of the waste material, location of landfill, and transport costs, among other variables.
The main things used in establishing dumpster prices in Dallas are:
- Drop off and landfill locations
- Rubbish volume and weight
- Transport-associated prices
- Rental duration
Type of debris
Debris type influences pricing because Georgia waste management services have to send the appropriate sized canister and find an appropriate dump site. Landfill and recycling plants charge lesser fees for decomposable and recyclable materials, respectively than for non-decomposable, non-recyclable and dangerous substances. These things directly impact your price.
Rental prices include things like fuel costs and delivery driver expenses. More fuel consumption, mostly as a result of long distances traveled for drop offs and transportation to dumps ans recycling transfer stations, translates to increased transportation expenses. Fuel prices, also, affect roll-off dumpster pricing since higher gas prices by default mean larger gas expenses.
Garbage volume and weight
The overall size of the requested roll-off dumpster depends on garbage volume while hauler equipment is dependent upon garbage weight. Large dumpsters and complicated equipment cost a lot more than lightweight canisters and simple equipment. You should calculate your job sites waste weight and size so as to ask for an suitable sized dumpster.