- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Cottonwood and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 928-237-1169, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Cottonwood
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Cottonwood including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 928-237-1169.
Answers To Questions We Get Frequently About Getting A Dumpster
If you are considering renting a roll-off dumpster but are unclear about what exactly it can be used for the following tips ought to help. Renting a canister is an excellent option to remove a big amounts of debris that can not be discarded via your regular waste removal service. In the event you’ll be doing a bit of spring cleaning at your house or business, doing a remodeling or home renovation a rental canister can make the project go easily. But, it is generally good idea to contact the Cottonwood municipal offices before having a canister delivered. Why? Because you might need to get a permit to place the roll-off dumpster in the street, as well as near a residence.
The following hints should really be helpful if you are thinking of renting a roll-off container.
1. Never put the following objects in a roll-off canister without checking with your rental provider first:
- Stoves, fridges, freezers
- Bed Mattresses
- Any motor oil or paint containers
- Antifreeze or gas
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste products
2. Be sure you get the correct size container for your project.
3. Do not set anything beside, behind, or on the container.
4. Place the unit in an easy to access location.
5. Try not to overfill the container. This means being attentive to the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the area close to the unit clean to prevent attracting mice.
Just What Roll Off Dumpster Size Do You Really Require
Deciding on the correct size roll off canister to handle your unique task or job site is commonly a difficult thing to do. Which is exactly why we have provided a small guide designed to provide you with a quick sense of what size container should correctly suit your job.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovating (smallish)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Basement, garage, loft clean out
- Carpet or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any large additions to a home
- Building of a new house
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacement (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacing (large house)
- Demolition debris, trash, cardboard
- Big house construction or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or home siding tear off
As with any guidelines, you need to use your best judgment. However, if you have any doubts or are still unsure about the correct size bin to suit your task give us a call and we may be able to help determine what best fits your requirements.
Establishing Roll Off Dumpster Quotes in Cottonwood
Homeowners, construction contractors and commercial enterprises ought to be aware of the variables affecting canister prices in AZ. Since rental rates vary from one person to the next. Here are some of the factors which will be used to prepare your price quotes.
Nature of Waste
There are different types of debris that needs to be disposed of. Houses generate different kinds of waste from what building companies and fabricating firms create. Typically, homeowners pay much less than building firms. If the waste products are heavy and bulky, higher rates will likely be quoted by the waste disposal business. Most businesses also charge lower rental rates if renters create recyclable waste. This is because recycling firms usually charge lower waste disposal rates compared to landfills.
Obviously, larger containers carry more waste material, which means that they cost more to get. On the flip side, smaller containers tend to be less expensive to rent because they can be taken to the garbage dump easily in comparison to larger units.
Some landfill sites charge significantly more as opposed to others for the same waste disposal. These rates usually vary from state to state as well as from city to city. Based on fees charged by the landfill nearest to your location your prices may be higher or lower.
Distance from Landfill
Transporting expenses incurred by the container provider are in most cases transferred to the renter. Renters that are located far from the garbage dump or recycling transfer stations usually pay higher rates versus those who are closer.
While there may be some others, these are the four of the most important variables impacting prices.