- What size do you need?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you need a permit?
- What about recycling?
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Here are the 4 most common dumpster sizes used in Charles Town and some projects each is commonly used for. Have a look and if you still have questions give us a call at 304-308-6308, we’ll gladly answer them.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Much Does it Cost To Rent a Rolloff in Charles Town
There are several factors that affect the exact rental dumpster rental prices in Charles Town including dumpster size, debris type, debris weight, rental period, and landfill charges in your county. But, typically you can expect the price to be somewhere between $300 and $750. To get a quote on an exact all-inclusive price, give us a call at 304-308-6308.
Some Things To Keep In Mind When Locating A Dumpster
In case you’re thinking about renting a roll-off dumpster but are unsure about what exactly it can be used for these suggestions ought to help out. Renting a canister is a great way to get rid a large quantities of clutter that can not be disposed of via your regular waste removal service. If you’ll be doing a bit of spring cleaning at your house or business, completing a remodeling or home renovation a rental container will make the project go easily. But, it is usually good idea to make contact with the Charles Town municipal office before having a canister delivered. Why? Because you might need to get a permit to put the roll-off dumpster on the street, as well as near a residence.
The following hints should really be helpful if you’re looking at getting a waste removal container.
1. Do not throw the following things into a roll off canister without checking with your rental provider beforehand:
- Ovens, refrigerators, freezers
- Bed Mattresses
- Any motor oil or paint containers
- Antifreeze or gasoline
- Natural gas or propane
- Grease or food waste
2. Make sure to get the appropriate size container for your project.
3. Never put anything alongside, behind, or on the canister.
4. Place the unit in a simple to gain access to location.
5. You should never overfill the container. This would mean paying attention to the ‘fill line’.
6. Keep the area all around the container tidy to avoid attracting mice.
Trying To Determine the Ideal Canister Size
Trying to determine the correct size roll off canister to handle your particular project or job site is frequently a frustrating thing to do. Which is exactly why we have created a small tips guide that should give you a quick indication of the size of canister should best suit your project.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations (smallish)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Basement, garage, attic clean out
- Carpet or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any major add-ons to a home
- Building of a new house
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacing (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacement (big home)
- Demolition debris, trash, cardboard
- Large house construction or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or house siding tear off
As with any guidelines, you should use your best judgment. But in case you have any doubts or are still uncertain about the right size container for your project call us and we will help figure out what best fits your needs.
Determining Factors of Dumpster Costs in Charles Town
Dumpster rental costs vary significantly from city to city and state to state. For instance, pricing in one city maybe $265 for a 10-yard container with the cost covering up to 2000 lbs of waste material and $50 for every ton of extra weight. While in different town, the cost for the same size unit could very well be $215, covering as much as 6000 pounds of waste material and $27 for every ton of excess weight. The most practical way of finding the actual prices in your city and for the kind of debris you want to dispose of is by just calling a West Virginia’s local trash container rental providers to get an estimate.
There are many things which impact your cost, including:
Dimensions of the Container
Usually, the bigger the canister, the greater the price. Heavier containers are a bit more expensive to haul and dump compared to smaller containers and that’s reflected in your cost.
Landfills generally charge by the ton and that cost gets passed on to the person getting the roll-off container. The landfill fees in one particular city could be anywhere between 3 and 4 times the cost in a another municipality, which significantly affects rates.
Sort of Waste Material
Heavy debris like construction waste or roofing shingles will be more expensive to dump than lighter general every day waste material. When the construction rubbish or shingles are recyclable locally, then that kind of debris may actually be less expensive than basic residential rubbish. Usually, the price to dump in a recycling station is less than the price associated with dumping at a landfill.
Gas prices as well as the location of the place where the canister is going to be transported to influence rental rates too. If the location is far from a recycling center or garbage dump, then the transport expense will be more.